At Hall’s Haunted Halls we want everyone to enjoy their time; however, we do have specific guide lines. PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING PRIOR TO PURCHASING TICKETS OR ENTERING:
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to ANYONE
- Inside you will encounter extreme low visibility, strobe-lights, special effects, damp or wet conditions, sudden actions by actors, uneven flooring and intense audio.
- You should NOT enter if you suffer from heart conditions, asthma, prone to seizures, respiratory, or any type of medical problems, or are pregnant, or suffer certain forms of mental disease, including claustrophobia.
- If our staff notices you are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs of any type- you will not be allowed to enter.
- Not recommended for Children under the age of ten (10). Will be allowed to enter but MUST be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
- No ROUGH PLAY or RUNNING allowed.
- No touching of props or actors- and they will not touch you.
- No food or drinks are allowed inside the Haunted House.
- No smoking or Open flames.
- No flash lights, laser lights, or any forms of illumination allowed.
- Please secure ALL PERSONAL ITEMS (Wallets, Keys, Cell Phones, etc.), as they are often lost inside- We are NOT responsible for any lost/broken objects!
You will NOT be admitted and will be asked to leave the property if any of these rules are not followed.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!
NOTE: Your ticket is a revocable license and may be taken and admission refused upon refund of purchase price. Holder of this tickets understands that there is inherent risk involved while attending Hall’s Haunted Halls. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all dangers and risks associated with participation in this haunted house. In consideration and acceptance of entrance into this attraction, the ticket holder agrees to release the operator, Hall Civic Association, Inc. (HCA), affiliates, officers, directors, members and volunteers and landlord from any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly and/or indirectly from attending this attraction. Warning!! Your ticket is a license to enter at your own risk. All patrons assume all risk and danger incidental to Hall’s Haunted Halls before, during and after the tour. By entering Hall’s Haunted Halls you waive any injury or talent claims whatsoever and accept these terms and conditions. Pictures by our volunteers may be taken of you while at Hall’s Haunted Halls and these pictures may be posted on our Facebook and/or Website with no compensation. Specifically you claim no copyright interest in your image(s) if used as part of any web sites or any promotional materials for Hall’s Haunted Halls. You hereby release all broadcast and talent rights. Enter at your own risk!